Option choice for session 2022/23.
Please make sure that you have listened to the video from Depute, June Greig and read the instructions that go with the sheets before completing.
If you would like an appointment with our careers (SDS) advisor please contact Gemma Cargill directly: email@example.com
Please note NPA Photography is available in Column F for S4 ONLY.
Course Choice Booklet
Skills Development Scotland – Careers
All ten frameworks have varying options available in terms of duration. The fast track 1-year options are for students who would cope well with working on a 2-year course in one year. This is a heavier workload than the normal 2-year option. Please see below:
- Accountancy – 2-year programme run by Fife College
- Business Skills – 1 year programme run by Fife College
- Civil Engineering – 2-year programme run by Fife College
- Creative & Digital Media – 2-year programme run by Fife College
- Engineering – 2-year programme run by Fife College
- Food & Drink Technologies – 14-month programme run by Fife College
- Scientific Technologies – 1 year programme run by Fife College
- Social Services Children & Young People – 1 Year or 2 Year Option run by Fife Council
- Social Services Health Care – 1 Year or 2 Year Option run by Fife Council
- Software Development – 2-year programme run by Fife College
Both social services frameworks will continue to adopt the virtual delivery method as we have seen as a response to COVID.
Point to note: Financial Services and Hardware & System support will not be offered in Fife.
Please click the link below to view the Foundation Apprenticeship Presentation Feb-21
School College Partnership Course Guide Brochure 2021