These are the option choice sheets for session 2021-22.
Please make sure that you have listened to the video from Depute, June Greig and read the instructions that go with the sheets before completing.
Skills Development Scotland – Careers
All ten frameworks have varying options available in terms of duration. The fast track 1-year options are for students who would cope well with working on a 2-year course in one year. This is a heavier workload than the normal 2-year option. Please see below:
- Accountancy – 2-year programme run by Fife College
- Business Skills – 1 year programme run by Fife College
- Civil Engineering – 2-year programme run by Fife College
- Creative & Digital Media – 2-year programme run by Fife College
- Engineering – 2-year programme run by Fife College
- Food & Drink Technologies – 14-month programme run by Fife College
- Scientific Technologies – 1 year programme run by Fife College
- Social Services Children & Young People – 1 Year or 2 Year Option run by Fife Council
- Social Services Health Care – 1 Year or 2 Year Option run by Fife Council
- Software Development – 2-year programme run by Fife College
Both social services frameworks will continue to adopt the virtual delivery method as we have seen as a response to COVID.
Point to note: Financial Services and Hardware & System support will not be offered in Fife.
Please click the link below to view the Foundation Apprenticeship Presentation Feb-21
School College Partnership Course Guide Brochure 2021